Arsenal 3-0 Bodo/Glimt – Europa League Group Stage – Football – Sports Mole

Spread the love



Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal win with a probability of 57.01%. A win for Bodo/Glimt had a probability of 22.18% and a draw had a probability of 20.8%.
The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.75%) and 1-0 (7.36%). The likeliest Bodo/Glimt win was 1-2 (5.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.2%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Arsenal would win this match.

source


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: